Last saturday, i got a sudden call from my auntie saying that my family's coming over for a hang out. I love it when they come over to my house and we'll all have fun. Eat drink and be merry. These past few months, a whole lotta shit has happened within my family and i guess we've grown closer because of that.
My mom discovering that she has a "maybe" cancer cell growing in her but that turned out fine after numerous number of check up @ SGH.
Me and my bro not talking because of his girlfriend. Apperantly im rude for slaming that bitch's phone call without telling my bro she was online. But she can just sashay around my house and ignoring me totally cause i am nobody in the house. Despite this, im really trying hard to talk to my bro slowly but he wont budge. Guess a stanger's blood is thicker than his own blood itself. Oh well.Who the hell am i right?
My aunty's sad story. Really opened up my eyes in tying the knot. Don't know if i do want to be tied down to someone for the rest of my life. At the age of 22 (well going on to 23 this year. Yikes!), i've seen more heartache than anyone my age has seen. I've been in it and some i've tied to it. I talked to my mom about this and she said that a coward only wouldn't jump into it. Well, in a sense she's right. I am just protecting myself and being selfish. Guess everyone will go through it eventually. I have to admit that my stubborness will still be with me but once that special someone showed me that he is (as cliche as it may sound) my knight in shinning amour,then i'll willingly open the door for him.
Looking through my eyes.
Walk in my shoes.
This is what you'll see and get.
Cheers.


No comments:
Post a Comment